anomieandme

This blog is meant to become a textual archive of my dynamic and often contradictory intellectual development over the past and coming years. I hope it will accomplish two functions, as a kind of cognitive genealogy, and as a textual extension of my thoughts exposing them to outside criticisms. Please keep in mind that some of these posts are only trains of thought and not necessarily my actual opinions. I am a thirdish year undergraduate student majoring in both philosophy and sociology.

4.10.05

Well it's been a month...

Well it's been a month since my last post, which is pretty pathetic, especially considering my previous post of resolutions. Just think if I’d never written down maintaining this blog as one of my goals, I wouldn't be obligated now, and i wouldn't look like such a cunt.

Well, alas, to get us back on track, here's a weak excuse for a post: a link to someone else’s post who seems to be quoting someone else. A Gauche is bang on though for fishing this little ditty on blue collar style out of the water.

You want to wear a trucker cap? Go on and wear it. Relax. Wear it right. Don't be shy. Downward mobility - unlike access to higher education or to white-collar wages - is free of charge.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home