anomieandme

This blog is meant to become a textual archive of my dynamic and often contradictory intellectual development over the past and coming years. I hope it will accomplish two functions, as a kind of cognitive genealogy, and as a textual extension of my thoughts exposing them to outside criticisms. Please keep in mind that some of these posts are only trains of thought and not necessarily my actual opinions. I am a thirdish year undergraduate student majoring in both philosophy and sociology.

18.11.05

Concerning the Bible

If you've ever wondered why types like me have such a hard time taking the bible seriously, read this post on Total Drek. Be sure to click on all the linked words to learn more about how God with a capital 'G' hates niggers and fags, but loves cloning and women's lib. Unfortunately, Drek neglects to mention that each of these factions is well aware of all the 'wrong readings' of their blessed holy text. That's why they've each spent their entire lives rationalizing their decision with claims to divine interpretation, or revelation by prayer and meditation. Yeah you're right. The bible is infallible. It says you're a fuking moron; at least that's what Jesus told me in a dream last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home