anomieandme

This blog is meant to become a textual archive of my dynamic and often contradictory intellectual development over the past and coming years. I hope it will accomplish two functions, as a kind of cognitive genealogy, and as a textual extension of my thoughts exposing them to outside criticisms. Please keep in mind that some of these posts are only trains of thought and not necessarily my actual opinions. I am a thirdish year undergraduate student majoring in both philosophy and sociology.

4.6.06

Salvete

Well I'm back from my travels and explorations, and I think it's about time I begin posting on at least one of my former blogs again. Please mind my spelling, as my Microsoft Word is currently out of order, and my spellcheck by implication. Yes I am young enough to be of that generation of children that can't spell worth a damn, and whom the educators tried to defend in the nineties in the face of the onslaught of spelling software. And I am rambling.

1 Comments:

At 5.6.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice use with the latin - good to see you're actually applying your new found skills to everyday situations

p.s anyone who's seen your spelling ability on msn needs no introduction to the mistakes ... it's alright .. i sympathize

valete

 

Post a Comment

<< Home