anomieandme

This blog is meant to become a textual archive of my dynamic and often contradictory intellectual development over the past and coming years. I hope it will accomplish two functions, as a kind of cognitive genealogy, and as a textual extension of my thoughts exposing them to outside criticisms. Please keep in mind that some of these posts are only trains of thought and not necessarily my actual opinions. I am a thirdish year undergraduate student majoring in both philosophy and sociology.

12.10.05

CELEBRATE!!!

The CBC strike is over. The National is back!

2 Comments:

At 14.10.05, Blogger Nicholas said...

if my philosophy teacher didn't hand back papers yesterday, it would have been the single biggest thing to happen to me all week (A- by the way).

...are you serious?

 
At 15.10.05, Blogger Nicholas said...

heheheheheh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home