anomieandme

This blog is meant to become a textual archive of my dynamic and often contradictory intellectual development over the past and coming years. I hope it will accomplish two functions, as a kind of cognitive genealogy, and as a textual extension of my thoughts exposing them to outside criticisms. Please keep in mind that some of these posts are only trains of thought and not necessarily my actual opinions. I am a thirdish year undergraduate student majoring in both philosophy and sociology.

5.12.05

How pomo are you? 2

This morning I was having a conversation on msn with a friend concerning something or other, as I typed up a short assignment on Foucault. What pomo assignment is complete without a reference to 'fetish'? Unfortunately 'fetish' didn't want to do what I wanted it to. Since I didn't feel like getting out the whips and chains, I decided to ask my friend for a little help. I made the following comments, and they reminded me of a previous post, so I decided to post them too. Maybe this could become a regular feature on anomieandme - How pomo are you?

Can you verbify 'fetish'?

Can you even verbify 'verb'?

Shit. I’m so pomo I just make these words up as I go along.

1 Comments:

At 10.12.05, Blogger Nicholas said...

wow. that's pomo ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home