anomieandme

This blog is meant to become a textual archive of my dynamic and often contradictory intellectual development over the past and coming years. I hope it will accomplish two functions, as a kind of cognitive genealogy, and as a textual extension of my thoughts exposing them to outside criticisms. Please keep in mind that some of these posts are only trains of thought and not necessarily my actual opinions. I am a thirdish year undergraduate student majoring in both philosophy and sociology.

22.1.06

Quote of the moment

"Fucking bourgeois kids make me sick... so revolting i just want to vomit class warfare all over them." - me

The first thing I said to a close friend of mine upon seeing my ex-girlfriend's myspace account for the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home