anomieandme

This blog is meant to become a textual archive of my dynamic and often contradictory intellectual development over the past and coming years. I hope it will accomplish two functions, as a kind of cognitive genealogy, and as a textual extension of my thoughts exposing them to outside criticisms. Please keep in mind that some of these posts are only trains of thought and not necessarily my actual opinions. I am a thirdish year undergraduate student majoring in both philosophy and sociology.

26.1.06

Did anyone else notice this?

"Hamas sweeps to election victory"

Is it just cause I'm young and only just now beginning to seriously pay attention and understand the headlines, or is the world coming together and falling apart more than usual these days? Anyways…

"Israel rules out talks with Hamas"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home